and Corporates in Noida
What makes Noida a better place to invest for MNCs and
- Availability of IT Parks and NEPZ offers better corporate
- Better Geographical and Topographical
Advantages as compared to other Industrial Townships.
Not very far from Delhi yet away from the dirt, grime
and pollution, part of the National Capital Region, Noida
is the industrial fairy land of the nation.
Well Developed and Efficient Power
Distribution Network. Uninterrupted power supply. 160
MVA surplus power available at 220/132 KV. Immediate load
sanction and release of power. Further development and
expansion of substation are under way. Noida has been
declared as "NO POWER CUT ZONE" in the state.
- Surplus Availability of Water. Adequate potable and industrial
- Vast Stretches of green lands. 1/8 of the total area
- Well Developed network of roads that span the length
and breadth of Noida.
- Full-fledged 3 fire stations, equipped with modern equipments.
- Superb Social Infrastructure viz. well planned residential
areas with adequate housing.
- Adequate accommodation at affordable price.
- Branches of all leading banks and financial institutions are thriving in Noida. Some of the leading names are: ICICI, Times Bank, Centurion Bank, UTI Bank, HDFC, Global Trust Bank and of course all the nationalised banks- State Bank of India, OBC, Indian Overseas Bank, Vijaya Bank & Dena Bank etc.
- Adequate police protection and strict vigilance keep
Noida a safe place.
Major MNCs and Corporates in Noida:
Noida is gradually transforming into an IT hub for multinational firms outsourcing IT services. The IT industry is the backbone of Noida's economic growth. With the overall boom in the IT industry in India, Noida stands the chance to be the favorite for IT investors, provided the relevant infrastructure is available.
With proper initiatives from the UP government, NOIDA with its potential can become one of the leading centers of the IT industry on the lines of Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Many large software and BPO companies have their operational bases in the city; notable being HCL, Adtel Software, Crescotech, ARCIT, ER&DCI, ALSTOM
Systems, Xansa, Network Programs, Interra, Polaris, Technologies
USA, R Systems, RMSI, ZEE, Delsoft, Birlasoft, IT&T, People.com,
Cadence, Adobe international, Enpro, TCS, ST Microelectronics,
Moser-Baer, Fedders Lloyd, Flex, Indo-Kupp, T-Series, BPL-Sanyo,
Panasonic, Samsung, Eveready, Minda Huf etc.
NOIDA is also fast emerging as a hub for automobile ancillary units, with companies like Daewoo, Escorts, Honda-SIEL and New Holland Tractors (JV of FIAT with Ford) opening up sales unit in the city. Of these Daewoo is currently closed. The plant has been taken over by the Tata Motors, though nothing concrete is known about it.
NOIDA is also the head office of the Software Technologies Park, in Sector 29. STPI Noida is one of the key centers in India, acting as a key contributor to NCR emerging as an IT Destination and as the nodal center for other software technology parks in north and central India
Moreover, Noida has developed into a hub for the Media and Entertainment industry. Besides the Film City in Noida which houses the studios of major news channels; Noida is also the base for the famous music publishing company T-Series.